Friday, June 8, 2007

ASSESSING GLOBAL GIANTS

Greetings,

It is noon and me and the team are in a local internet cafe. I thought I would write briefly and let everyone know that all is well. I am healthy and blessed to be partnering with an amazing church. God has given me and the team amazing opportunities to meet with local governments, school faculty, and church leadership. We are here to assess some of the needs and "global giants" in the communities here. The effects of the genocide are still evident 13 years later. Through the raping and killing many in the community we are in ministering are widows, orphans, and HIV positive. Thus an amazing opportunity exists for the church to minister to these. The team and myself feel very much like the Apostle Paul on his visits to the churches he planted. We have been able to offer great encouragement and build lasting relationships with some incredible people. This is all that time permits me to write now. More to come when I am give a little bit more time. Continue to pray on!

1 comment:

annie said...

I'm praying for you! I know you're doing awesome things! Keep it up! Don't forget to rest!